On Friday 27th November during the hours of 5am and 6am we will be implementing a platform wide update to include the following bug fix's and enhancements.
These works will be carried out remotely and will involve some downtime to the platform while the updates are implemented, the planned works are scheduled to take no more than one hour.
This will not affect customers trying to use the platform at this time.
Included in this update release:
- Wallboard to include all calls for agent’s table
- Admin alert on locked out voicemail softphone and portal user
- Call centre queue and ring group email on all calls – enabling email alerts on all call outcomes as desired.
- Incorrect values when transferring between queues - Agent and Queue reports.
- API Extensions – this enables calls to be terminated on an external platform such as WhatsApp so the user can continue through a messaging system or alternative method of communication.
- Ring Group – Call confirm prompt – useful to stop calls going to mobile phones voicemail as user will be prompted to accept call on connection.
- Mobile - Enable Star keys for call forward options *71* & *71**
- MSTeams - Enable Star keys for call forward options *71* & *71**
- Extension auto create user to include email and softphone account option for a single provisioning process.
- Known Bugs/issues/UI fixes
- Mobile Data Bundle - Missing option added
- Mobile Data Barring - Missing option added
- Number search to include mobile msisdn
- Sometimes no ring-back tone on paired mobile extension resolved
- Mobile Suspend and Activate button instead of Enable drop down
- Creating user without matching password to remember old field values
- Enable Voicemail to record greeting using *98
- Virtual Extension Call forward with CLI override as a member of a ring group
- Users created via the Extension page enabled by default
- Public holidays to select UK by default
- A number of platform enhancements to improve performance, reliability and billing accuracy
We will be actively monitoring services during this time to ensure that everyone comes back online with full services as we expect.
If customers do come into the office and discover a loss of service on the telephone handsets, they will need to reboot the handsets to bring them online.
Image Source: Pixabay